Do you want to work with the global team of experts working on some of the most challenging projects in Tunnels and Underground Structures? Can you provide technical expertise to demanding projects? Then join us in designing the future!
JOIN OUR TUNNELS & UNDERGROUND INFRASTRUCTURE DEPARTMENT IN LYNGBY
In Tunnel and Underground Infrastructure, you will become part of COWI's Tunnels unit. Tunnel and Underground Infrastructure numbers more than 100 skilled experts worldwide, and we are among the tunnelling departments with the largest capacity in the world. We are experienced in all types of tunnels in sectors ranging from highways, metros and cavernisation to energy and power, and we cover the entire lifecycle of a project from idea, concept and design to operation and maintenance.
EXTEND YOUR POTENTIAL IN A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
In this position, you will join our global team of experts and work closely with our MEP Head of Section. Your finest task in our team will be to design of electrical installation for tunnels and metros.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Collaborate well with other disciplines in planning activities in identifying and coordinating activities
- Interact with colleagues, clients and vendors at all levels
- Work with Revit, fire detection and SCADA
- Provide input to project teams
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and expand your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you should be a team player with the ability to develop technical solutions and you thrive in a challenging and versatile environment, constantly looking for development and improvement.
Furthermore, you should have:
- A bachelor´s degree within Electrical Engineering or similar with 5 years of experience from a similar position
- Good knowledge in preparing data sheets, specifications and cable schedule
- Knowledge of ETAP: Electrical Power System Analysis & Operation Software (full spectrum analytical engineering software company specialising in the analysis, simulation, monitoring, control, optimisation, and automation of electrical power systems) Or any other similar software
- Wide experience of the project design of electrical systems and installations, including supply, earthing and emergency power systems, cable routing, electrical panels, lighting installations, general power installations
- Be fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language
- Have knowledge in international standards and codes and be skilled in MS Office
Additionally, you can relate to the following skills:
- Good understanding and work experience on design and detailed engineering in EPC Projects, contracts
- Interacts with colleagues, clients and vendors at all levels and collaborates well with other disciplines in planning/coordinating activities in identifying and coordinating activities
- Good working and understanding knowledge in Schematic drawings, Hook-up drawings, Loop drawings, wiring drawings, cause and effect diagrams.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call MEP Head of Section in Tunnels & Underground Infrastructure, Stelios Panteloukas on tel. + 45 4176 0580
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.