Do you want work on some of the most complex multidisciplinary underground projects spread across the world? Can you provide your BIM expertise to demanding projects? Are you driven by the desire to create innovative solutions for a sustainable future? Then join us in designing the future!
JOIN OUR TUNNEL AND UNDERGROUND INFRASTRUCTURE DEPARTMENT IN LYNGBY
In Tunnel and Underground Infrastructure, you will become part of COWI's Tunnels unit. Tunnel and Underground Infrastructure numbers more than 100 skilled experts worldwide, and we are among the tunnelling departments with the largest capacity in the world. We are experienced in all types of tunnels in sectors ranging from highways, metros and cavernisation to energy and power, and we cover the entire lifecycle of a project from idea, concept and design to operation and maintenance
REALISE YOUR POTENTIAL IN A GLOBAL TEAM OF EXPERTS
In this position, you will join our global team of experts and work closely with the Project Manager. Your primary role will be to assist the Project Manager on budgeting, setup the BIM organization on projects, plan the BIM execution and the BIM standards and processes for digital collaboration among all disciplines involved in the project, coordinate the deliverables among all disciplines involved in the project and support project management team in planning and executing of digital QA processes.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Project Manager on BIM requirements during contract negotiations, selecting an appropriate CDE for the project and setting it up in collaboration with the Project Management, Document Controllers and Quality Managers
- Elaborating the BIM Execution Plan of the project according to customer EIR along with necessary coordination workflows and process maps
- Creating the Quality Assurance procedures for the BIM deliverables and ensure its implementation
- Selecting and Setting up an appropriate issue management platform for the project and ensure that all the necessary templates to start the models are on place
- Creating and maintaining the federated/aggregated project model
- Leading coordination meetings with stakeholders and follow-up on all the actions, monitor the performance of the entire BIM design authoring to ensure effectiveness
- Providing additional training when necessary
COWI is a leader within our field, because our employees are leaders within theirs. We invite you to learn from the best and realise your potential in an outstanding environment, where we collaborate on shaping tomorrow's societies. Alongside your manager, you outline the path for your development and build your expertise on a day-to-day basis, working on global and local assignments.
YOUR SKILLS. OUR TEAM. TOGETHER, WE DESIGN THE FUTURE
Your skills are the key to our success. Working across borders and disciplines, we share knowledge and build strong relationships with colleagues and customers. You contribute your expertise and get to learn from the best.
To succeed in this position, we believe that you are proactive with good leadership skills and communication skills in English (both written and verbal). You have the knowledge of Scandinavian language which will be added as an advantage but it's not a requirement.
Furthermore, you should:
- Hold a bachelor's or master's degree in BIM Management/civil engineering/ Mechanical or similar
- Have +5 years of experience as BIM Manager or/and BIM Coordinator in large multidisciplinary infrastructure projects
- Hold Certification within ISO 19650 / BS-PAS 1192 - Will be an advantage
- Have Experience with Grasshopper, Tekla, Revit, Dynamo and/or Civil3D - Will be an advantage
- Be familiar with modelling process in different BIM design applications and interoperability with different tools.
- Have extensive knowledge of quality and document management processes
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Please call Head of Section in Tunnels and Underground Infrastructure, Maite Boronat Durà on tel. +45 56401676.
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link below and tell us why you are the right person for this role. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since the recruitment process is ongoing. The application deadline is stated at the top of the page.
COWI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, COWI complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.