COWI are the civil engineers behind some of the world’s greatest landmark projects. Our world class specialists work with the largest and deepest immersed tunnels, challenging metro-projects, longest bridges, most complex roads and sustainable buildings - among others – would you like to join our team and participate in designing the world's future infrastructure projects?
Urbanisation continues to increase the demand for innovative projects taking facilities underground, creating new build solutions or maintaining existing infrastructure.
COWI is well positioned to remain one of the world's leaders in these fields and we aim at an ambitious growth rate internationally for years to come. We strive to be a great place to work and need to be at the forefront of recruiting tomorrow's talents.
We are always looking for highly experienced and specialized engineers within the below disciplines:
- Rail / Metros
- Urban planning
- Technical installations (mechanical and electrical).
YOU ARE A SPECIALISED AND EXPERIENCED CONSULTANT
You have more than 10 years of experience within one of the above disciplines and your general competencies include:
- You are experienced within project management and projecting of complex multidisciplinary infrastructure projects
- Consultancy forms a large part of your role
- You have international experience and a business mindset
- You are able to create trust-based relationships
- You are mobile and like to travel.
Cross-border cooperation is a part of working at COWI, which means that we contribute to developing projects that will have an impact on people’s lives all over the world. Do you want to work with people from different countries and cultures who are all experts within their fields – then you will get the opportunity working for COWI.
COWI AS A WORK PLACE
You will get a challenging position focusing on your personal and professional development in a company wanting to be in the forefront – in terms of technical competencies, organization, and quality.
- Development of the discipline in cooperation with other skilled colleagues
- Possibility of working on challenging and international projects
- A growing company with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment
- A position that may entail large responsibility.
If you are interested in a dialogue about one of the specific profiles, you are welcome to contact:
Talent Aquisition Specialist
People & Communication
Mobile: +44 0203 725 8151
We look forward to receiving your CV and application for one of the above profiles. Please mark your application with the name of the profile you are applying for.